TIME SAVING SOLUTIONS AND SUPPORT FOR BUSY PEOPLE
Everyone is unique with different needs.
Do you own a small business and occcasionally need cover in the shop?
Do you own a food trading business and want to be at two markets or events at once?
Do you need a hand with a to-do list you never get to the end of?
Do you have a new project you need help getting off the ground?
If there is anything you need help with that does not appear on this page, please get in touch, Spare Pair of Hands sets out to be exactly what you want it to be.
There are often times when you need a little boost.
Perhaps you wish you had another member of staff but know it's not an option....yet!
It might be a large order to fulfil, the run up to a big event, needing cover in your shop, or simply when you're incredibly busy & feel overwhelmed by all the tasks facing you.
Spare Pair of Hands are just that for many small businesses, an extra team member when you need it most.
A few examples of the diverse tasks we can help with include:
- Labelling, packaging & delivering orders
- Representing your business at markets, fairs & events either along side you or in your place.
- Providing cover for your shop or business so you can be in two places at once, or have a well earned day off!
- Admin and secretarial work
Home business/ lifestyle management
Hand over your ever-growing to do list to some one you can trust. We know what it's like to have a niggling list of chores and jobs but never enough time to tackle it. Spare Pair of Hands can change all that.
Here are a few examples of the many things we can help you with:
- Dropping off and collecting dry cleaning/prescriptions
- Getting quotes for household jobs and repairs
- Project managing house renovations
- Researching renewal quotes for your home or car insurance
- Buying and wrapping gifts
- Household filing
- Waiting in for deliveries
- Planning childrens parties & organising dinner parties
- Watering plants & garden and putting post in while you're away